✔ What's Cool
1. Face dangerous opponents in the ring and score a knockout! Explore the world of pro boxing and make your way to the top – You can become the boxing champion, the best of all time! Welcome to the best of fun fighting games and get ready to punch hard, boxer.
2. On the rocky path to becoming a boxing champion you gain access to a huge number of unique, upgradable and customizable gear, enhancing fighting stats and abilities of your boxer one step, one punch, one round at a time.
3. It’s the fight night time: witness jaw-dropping graphics fully utilizing the power of Unreal Engine 4 technology to create the most dynamic knockout experience and the best of visually stunning MMO free fighting games.
4. Challenge an elite of boxing games champions and players from around the world of punching games: fight night or day in single and multiplayer gameplay modes across hundreds of exciting events, story mode, and smackdown tournaments.
5. Use a robust set of options to create your own boxer – from body mass and muscle sculpture, to details as small as nose shape, fun fighting games like this let you create your own fighter.
Download and install Real Boxing 2 on your computer
Hurray! Seems an app like real boxing 2 is available for Windows! Download below:
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
|real boxing 2||Get App or Alternatives|| 27929 Reviews |
|Vivid Games S.A.|
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the Real Boxing 2 app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using Real Boxing 2 on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "Real Boxing 2"
- The search will reveal the Real Boxing 2 app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once Real Boxing 2 is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including Real Boxing 2.
- Now enjoy Real Boxing 2 on PC.
Install Real Boxing 2 on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Need help? contact us here →
How to download and install Real Boxing 2 on Windows 11
To use Real Boxing 2 mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen (minimum), AMD Ryzen 3000 (minimum) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "Real Boxing 2" in search bar. On the results page, open and install Real Boxing 2.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » Real Boxing 2. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
Real Boxing 2 On iTunes
|Download||Developer||Rating||Score||Current version||Adult Ranking|
|Free On iTunes||Vivid Games S.A.||27929||4.58029||1.28.0||12+|
Download on Android
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!
Software Features and Description
Top Pcmac Reviews
Wants my money
By SpaceAds (Pcmac user)
The graphics and gameplay is good, that’s all the positive things I can say about this game. Right from the start you are placed against people who are stronger than you (I fought golem and all of his stats were 3x mine). Training your stats is repetitive as well you can only train three stats three times a day UNLESS you spend a diamond WHICH costs the app money. Overall I just hate the fact that the game makes itself hard just so you can spend some money on it to get a CHANCE at beating the person you kept losing to. Update, I played the game and I reached rocky I even beat him. But I didn’t get the skin, you want to know why? Because I didn’t spend money on this game. No matter what rocky will have both of his specials ready in at least one round and you can’t get hit by his disorientation or you cannot get his skin. The only way to avoid the disorient punch is to buy the helmet power up which makes you immune to it. But it doesn’t always show up. So you have to reroll, and reroll, and reroll, until your out of money but you can BUY some more gold and continue your search to find it. If you do find it your probably already out of money, SO you have to spend MORE money to actually buy the power up(you also have to do it in 20 seconds).
it’s a good game, needs more entertainment to it
By nate brownnnn (Pcmac user)
I like this game, first off, i do. but we NEED updates. this game is fun, but is also plastered with ads, and just constantly asking for money. and the ads are long too, but that’s not the point. whenever i want to play and am board at home, ill play this game, but when i play it, i run out of energy which therefore makes me wait 15 mins or SPEND MONEY, which i do not want to do, so they need to downgrade how much time is needed, or have energy regenerate faster. and also it’s hard to get coins, and keep up with coins, while fighting all the bosses, which is hard. but that’s not my complaint, my complaint is that the bosses ALWAYS get a power up and it basically-close to always makes me lose the fight, which then puts me in a loophole. and then the game gets boring after awhile of training and doing everything possible while im waiting, but i CAN ALWAYS DO MORE IF I PUT MONEY INTO THE GAME! so less money sucking, less ads, and more playing time, and maybe you’ll get more players.
Ready for a new update
By Elijah Bennett (Pcmac user)
We are ready for a new update I’ve been playing this game for a while now and I’ve enjoyed every bit of it. But maybe it’s time to add something new or the app BOXING 3. If y’all make the app boxing 3 make it as realistic as possible no futuristic things. You create your character go through career mode and add in multiplayer of course. Add events in the multiplayer as well. Make it to where we can design how our shorts and boxing gloves look as in sponsorships. Or even had it mouthpiece physics where you knock someone out and the mouthpiece flys out. I’m just ready for a new update or the app boxing 3. If you like my ideas contact me and I’ll give as much details as you want to make the game perfect. I’ve trained in boxing for 5 years now and I think that it would be great if this could happen make the most realistic boxing game on mobile. Thank you 🙂👍🏼(Video) download this game real boxing 2
Why I think it’s good and what should be improved
By INFERNO_BATMAN (Pcmac user)
To me I think this game is really good I enjoy it a lot, when I first got the game, I was like I am Apollo Creed then when I saw my states it was all at 20. Now it’s all at 150, and I realized in the boss fight, it really isn’t that good bc it’s not like 15 rounds for a good fight. I hope they create a 15 fight for boss fights because we would all have such a great time and people would relate it to the movie, and I would really love it for the rest of my life. And the best part is when I’m playing against a boss, there will be 15 rounds, better graphics, and in like an la ring with a lot of people there